- No up-front fees
- No hidden costs – No set up or early repayment fees.
- No security required
Borrow £1000.00 Pay £118.33 per month for 12 months. The total charge for credit is £420.00 The Annual rate of interest is 42% (flat fixed).
The Total Amount Repayable is £1420.00
The Representative APR is 97.9% (fixed)
Short-term loans should not be used as a long term financial solution. All loans subject to credit and affordability checks.
More about our Unsecured Cash Loans…
- The loan duration will depend on the amount borrowed
- Repayments are not affected by rising interest rates and are fixed for the term of the loan for ease of budgeting.
- Applications can be made over the telephone on 0208 518 1828. Our friendly staff are happy to assist and will give you an in principal decision immediately during working hours.
- Each application is considered on an individual basis.
- Loans are issued in cash on the same day at our offices. (Sorry but you will be required to come to our offices if approved)
You may need to borrow money in order to buy a car, replace furniture, pay for a holiday or simply to consolidate debts that are more expensive. There are many occasions when cash flow may be tight and an unsecured personal loan may be the answer.
It can be tedious to talk to tele-sales rooms or large brokers who deal with many lenders. Our company offers a different approach. As the principal lender, we offer a sympathetic, fast and flexible service. We will look at your personal circumstances in order to assess whether the unsecured personal loan is suitable and affordable for you. We will also look at your credit history. You do not need to be a homeowner and the loan is not secured on your home or any of your possessions.
If you are considering a quick same day cash loan and you would like more details, please do get in touch and we would be delighted to explain the way it works and the costs involved. You can also use our loan calculator to see exactly how much an unsecured cash loan will cost.
Unsecured Loans Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I use Maxcroft?
- Can you lend if I have a bad credit history?
- Can you lend if I have a CCJ?
- What can I do if you refuse my loan?
- Will you consider my loan application if I have been refused by a high street lender?
- Can I use my loan to consolidate other loans and credit?
- Can you pay my unsecured loan in cash?
- How long will it take to approve my unsecured personal loan?
- Can I take out a joint personal loan with a partner or parent?
We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.