What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- other information relevant to the assessment of a loan application
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to assess your eligibility for a loan.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To contact you in connection with your enquiry, even if you do not proceed to use any of our services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Sharing your information
- To facilitate the processing and collection of payments due from you we may also share your personal data with third party payment processing service providers.
- To protect against fraud and other risks and also in order to comply with the law or protect our or someone else’s rights, property, or safety we may need to share your information with third parties. This includes law enforcement agencies, other lenders, and regulatory authorities.
- In the event of change of ownership of any of our companies, we may need to share your information in order that the new owners can continue to run the business and provide a good service to our customers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.We have taken all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. There are however security risks in regards to information online and we cannot guarantee the security of data disclosed online. It is therefore important that you do not provide any sensitive details online unless we specifically ask for it.
Links to other sites
We may link this website to other sites. We will always endeavour link only to high quality, reputable sites but we are not responsible for their privacy practices or, site content, or the services they offer. Please always check the privacy policies of any linked sites.We may link this site to other websites owned and managed by Maxcroft Securities and/or companies in its group for other services provided.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.We do not track the behaviour of visitors on other sites they may visit after viewing our website.
Contact our Data Protection Officer
Should you have any queries about our data policies then please contact our Data Protection Officer:
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit. This can be confirmed on the Financial Services Register, which can be found at http://www.fca.org.uk/register