Pawn your Motorbike in London and Essex
Use your motorbike as security for a loan
Maxcroft lends against all manner of motorbikes including BMW, Harley Davidson, Suzuki, Norton, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Ducati and other makes. We will look at any motorbike and tell you how much we are able to lend against it and the loan is issued on the spot in our offices in Ilford Essex which is in East London.
If you need to borrow money quickly you can pawn your motorbike.
You may choose not to drive your motorbike during the colder months, and so it may be an ideal way to raise the cash you need fast by securing an asset loan against it.
There is no need to fill in forms and no need for a credit check. The loan is issued against the value of your motorbike.
Over the years, we have arranged loans against all manner of motorbikes. We know that a motorbike is a passion and we take good care of your bike till you come back to redeem the loan.
How does pawning a motorbike work?
- Get in touch with us and we will give you an indication of what we can lend against the motorbike. If the amount is acceptable, you will need to come to our premises with the bike and paperwork relating to the motorbike. We will also ask to see proof of your ID and home address.
- The motorbike must be free of finance.
- The motorbike must be in your name on the log book.
- If a loan is agreed, the motorbike is taken to our secure storage facility and the loan is issued in either cash or by bank transfer.
- The loan term is for 6 Months.
- The loan can be redeemed at any time during the 6 month term and repaid without penalty.
- Interest is charged only for the amount of time the loan has been outstanding.
Maxcroft will lend against all manner of motorbikes whether the latest models or older classic models. We are happy to lend against custom-made bikes, road bikes, sport bikes, off-road bikes and even quad bikes.
Follow this link for more information about our Pawnbroker service.
Please do get in touch if you would like more information about how we can arrange a loan on a motorbike or how to pawn your motorbike to release some of its value without the need to sell it.
You risk losing your items if you fail to repay on your due date.
We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.