Maxcroft Securities Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 25/5/2018 and explains how and for what purposes we use the information collected about you through the website.
Maxcroft Securities is the data controller under The Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) ICO registration no. Z4940234
If you require any information regarding the way we process your personal information, please contact us at
Maxcroft Securities Ltd
632 Eastern Ave
Essex IG2 6PG
Telephone 020 8518 1828
What we collect on this website
The following information may be collected:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- demographic information such as address and postcode
- details of possessions proposed as security for a loan
- Details as to your work status
- Details of your car or items you wish to sell
- other information relevant to the assessment of a loan application
What we do with the information we gather
This information is given voluntarily so we can understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Responding to Queries
- General administration
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to assess your eligibility for a loan or the sale of goods.
- To contact you in connection with your enquiry, even if you do not proceed to use any of our services.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Sharing your information
- To protect against fraud and other risks and also in order to comply with the law or protect our or someone else’s rights, property, or safety we may need to share your information with third parties. This includes law enforcement agencies, other lenders, and regulatory authorities.
- In the event of change of ownership of any of our companies, we may need to share your information in order that the new owners can continue to run the business and provide a good service to our customers.
Keeping your data
In general we will keep your personal information for the duration of our relationship with you and then for a period of seven years after that if you become a customer. Otherwise we will only keep your information for the purposes for which it was collected or for as long as the law requires that we keep it.
Links to other sites
We may link this website to other sites. We will always endeavour link only to high quality, reputable sites but we are not responsible for their privacy practices or, site content, or the services they offer. Please always check the privacy policies of any linked sites. We may link this site to other websites owned and managed by Maxcroft Securities and/or companies in its group for other services provided.
In order to improve our service to you by learning from how our visitors use the site and allowing us to provide added site functionality, from time to time some information may be stored on your computer. This will take the form of a text file called a cookie. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers downloaded onto your computer (or mobile device) which allow a website to recognise a user’s machine. Our cookies do not in any way disclose personally identifiable data about you: all the data stored is anonymous and used purely to improve your website experience.
Cookies Maxcroft use
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit. This can be confirmed on the Financial Services Register, which can be found at http://www.fca.org.uk/register.